[RSSAC Caucus] A paper on analyses of vulnerabilities in the DNS Infrastructure

Paul Vixie paul at redbarn.org
Mon Sep 18 12:44:54 UTC 2023

Dessalegn, I am an admirer of cispa's work especially is past work on network security. However, rssac is an authoritative DNS team and your work referenced here appears to be about recursive DNS. If there is relevance to root name service I hope that you will illuminate further.

This work seems to me ideal for DNS oarc.

I stand ready to be educated further.

Thank you for your outreach.

p vixie