[RSSAC Caucus] Nomination Period: RSSAC Delegate to the ICANN Nominating Committee

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Wed Apr 3 18:30:54 UTC 2024

Erum,

The Nomcom selects people to serve on the upper management levels of the
ICANN system, i.e. the board of directors, the GNSO Council, etc.  Your
experience with the technology and operations of key parts of the Internet
is clear and admirable.  How much experience do you have evaluating
directors of $150MM+/yr, 400 person organizations?

Thanks,

Steve

Sent by a Verified
[image: Sent by a Verified sender]