[RSSAC Caucus] Canceled: RSSAC Caucus Guidelines for Changing Root Server Addresses WP Teleconference | Every Two Weeks on Thursdays | 14:00-15:00 UTC

Ozan Sahin ozan.sahin at icann.org
Mon Jun 24 18:06:23 UTC 2024

Dear Wataru,

Thank you for the explanation of the issue.

Dear RSSAC Caucus members,

As Wataru noted, Guidelines for Changing Root Server Addresses work party teleconference on Thursday, 27 June or any following scheduled teleconferences of this work party have NOT been cancelled. For your convenience, to address a situation where the meeting invites have disappeared from your calendar, I have created a new recurring calendar invite with the same Zoom information and shared it on the RSSAC Caucus mailing list. Please let me know if you are having trouble accessing the calendar invitations for this work party meetings.

Best,
Ozan

On 24.06.2024 18:52, "rssac-caucus on behalf of Wataru Ohgai" <rssac-caucus-bounces at icann.org <mailto:rssac-caucus-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of alt at nic.ad.jp <mailto:alt at nic.ad.jp>> wrote:

Dear all,

Sorry, this was a mistake.
No meeting have officially cancelled.

If this email deletes your event please add the event from the original
invitation email from ozan.

I've switched from Google calendar to Outlook due to new workplace and
still not get to know how to delete added events without sending cancel
email to everyone...

Again, I'm sorry to make you confused.