[RSSAC Caucus] Research Paper about a Measurement of DNS Root Server Instances from China-wide View

Baojun Liu bjliu0 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 14:19:05 UTC 2024

Hi, RSSAC Caucus,

I would like to share with you a research paper that has just been accepted
by TDSC. This paper is a measurement study of DNS root server instances
from a China-wide perspective. Specifically, we identified deployment
issues with root server instances and uncovered security issues with
unauthorized instances.

This study was completed by my research team, and the first draft has been
presented at the Passive and Active Measurement Conference 2022.

Baojun Liu.
Tsinghua University.