[RSSAC Caucus] [SPAM] Re: Security Incident Reporting and c-root incident

Wataru Ohgai (iPhone) alt at nic.ad.jp
Wed May 22 23:28:04 UTC 2024

Robert, everyone,

Sorry that I should have attached some references at the first time.
Let me do now.

1. c-root has experiencing zone transfer/update and routing issue: https://lists.dns-oarc.net/pipermail/dns-operations/2024-May/022558.html
2. gov. (maintained by Cloudflare) new alg 13 DS is not appearing in data from c-root, decided temporary terminate alg roll over until this issue is fixed: https://lists.dns-oarc.net/pipermail/dns-operations/2024-May/022566.html
3. The same on int. (managed by ICANN): https://lists.dns-oarc.net/pipermail/dns-operations/2024-May/022573.html

Just to make it clear, the purpose I've posted this question is not to suggest c-root to do or not to do something just like people doing in other MLs, but to think:
- if this ongoing issue is somehow related to the Security Incident Reporting doc.
- find any lack of requirements or suggestion and add them to the doc before finalizing it (if there is any)

This is jist an example that we may be able to gain something for the doc.

---
alt (from iPhone)