[RSSAC Caucus] [SPAM] Re: Security Incident Reporting and c-root incident

Paul Ebersman list-rssac at dragon.net
Wed May 22 23:51:54 UTC 2024

ebersman> That includes incident reports where the material outage was
ebersman> highly possible but averted.

rstory> That's not what the conclusion has been by the work party so far
rstory> for this particular document. Feel free to join in on the fun
rstory> and convince folks otherwise!

Every ops job I've ever had, I valued anything that told me what worked
and what didn't work.

Metrics and measurement are a key part of the RSOs'
responsibility. Surely such incident reports are a valuable metric.