[RSSAC Caucus] Guidelines for Changing IP Addresses Work Party Update

Andrew McConachie andrew.mcconachie at icann.org
Fri May 31 10:09:43 UTC 2024

Dear RSSAC Caucus Members,

On yesterday's call the work party agreed to have Duane Wessels and Ray Bellis co-chair the work party.

Also, we agreed the best way forward was to copy the questions from the statement of work into a new document and begin soliciting feedback on them. Please place your throughts on the SoW questions into this Google doc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mscKKXBeA0jrgpY1CpB1OuJsuvIttCFDpUs7QNspAR8/edit

Paul Hoffman took an action item to begin drafting an outline for the eventual Introduction for the working document. I've sent a Google doc to Paul for that and I'll send it to this list once he has added his text.

Thanks everyone for the productive call yesterday.

--Andrew