[RSSAC-Review2] RSSAC Review: Suggested Scope

Carlos Reyes carlos.reyes at icann.org
Tue Apr 18 22:44:53 UTC 2017

Hi, Lars.

On behalf of the RSSAC Review Work Party, I am attaching the feedback on the draft scope of the upcoming RSSAC review.

The RSSAC is planning to address the draft scope again during its 4 May meeting. If you and your colleagues could provide an updated draft scope by 27 April, that would give the work party and RSSAC a week to review ahead of its meeting.

Also, the work party is inclined to conduct a self-assessment. Any guidance about next steps and support during the process you and your colleagues may provide on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Carlos

Carlos Reyes | Policy and Community Engagement Manager

carlos.reyes at icann.org | +1 (202) 802-8019

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006