[RSS GWG] Agenda for Teleconference #14

Carlos Reyes carlos.reyes at icann.org
Mon Aug 31 21:48:23 UTC 2020

Hello, all.

Below is the proposed agenda for the next RSS GWG teleconference on Thursday, 3 September 2020 at 22:00 UTC. The main agenda item is continuing the discussion about the community for the Strategy, Architecture, and Policy Function. This is the working document the drafting team (Geoff, Liman, Luis, and Ted) started in July.

>From Ted’s checkpoint email in early August: “We do not yet have a sufficiently concrete proposal for the composition of the SAPF.  While there is an agreement that it is community-based, the method by which it is populated needs further work to ensure both that it will have the right expertise for the task and to ensure that it does not inadvertently create a circular relationship with the Root Service Operators.”

This agenda item will be followed by a discussion about assembling writing teams.

Please send your apologies if you will be missing this teleconference. This will help track quorum. Thank you.

Best,
Carlos

RSS GWG Teleconference #14

Thursday, 3 September 2020 | 22:00 UTC

Proposed Agenda
Call to Order and Agenda Review (Ted Hardie)
Attendance and Administration (Carlos Reyes)
Approve draft minutes from teleconference #13
Strategy, Architecture, and Policy Function: Community Composition (All)
Writing Teams (All)
Any Other Business (Carlos Reyes)
ICANN69 planning
ICANN Board Technical Committee interaction
Next teleconference: Thursday, 17 September 2020
Adjournment (Ted Hardie)

Carlos Reyes

Director, Strategic Policy Planning