[RSS GWG] RSS GWG Teleconference #1

Carlos Reyes carlos.reyes at icann.org
Tue Feb 18 16:44:15 UTC 2020

Hello, RSS GWG.

Thank you for responding to the survey to determine a standing day/time for a regular RSS GWG teleconference after ICANN67. Monday at 21:00 UTC and Tuesday at 13:00 UTC received the most support. The group is split between rotating between times or keeping one time. We can discuss this further.

The first teleconference on Tuesday, 25 February 2020 at 13:00 UTC will focus on reviewing the charter, operating procedures, and work plan of the RSS GWG. The proposed agenda is below for your review. Please let me know if you have any feedback on it or suggested agenda items.

I will facilitate this teleconference, but I would like to note that the charter calls for a chair. I will propose a nomination and selection process for the consideration of the group based on the practices I have observed and supported in other community groups.

As always, do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Best,
Carlos

RSS GWG Teleconference #1

Tuesday, 25 February 2020 | 13:00 UTC

Proposed Agenda
Call to Order
Welcome and Introductions
Administration
Standing teleconference day/time discussion
Workspace: https://go.icann.org/rssgwgworkspace
Review Charter and Operating Procedures: https://community.icann.org/display/soacabout/Charter+and+Operating+Procedures
Chair role: Proposed nomination and selection process
Review Work Plan: https://community.icann.org/display/soacabout/Work+Plan
ICANN67 Planning
Any Other Business
Adjournment