[RSS GWG] Reminder: Joint Meeting with ICANN Board and RSSAC

Carlos Reyes carlos.reyes at icann.org
Tue Oct 13 16:22:32 UTC 2020

Hello, all.

As a reminder, the joint meeting with the ICANN Board and RSSAC is on Wednesday, 14 October at 12:00 UTC. Please note that this is not the usual time of RSS GWG teleconferences.

I just sent updated calendar invitations with participation information since that is now available as part of the ICANN69 schedule. All of that information is also available on the webpage for this session (registration required): https://69.schedule.icann.org/meetings/xZfC3G4zm3yvPNSte

The agenda is below for your reference as well. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Carlos

Joint Meeting: ICANN Board and RSSAC with RSS GWG
Wednesday, 14 October 2020 | 12:00 UTC

Welcome and introductions (5 minutes) – Kaveh Ranjbar, All
RSSAC update (5 minutes) – Fred Baker
Question and answer session (5 minutes) – All
RSS GWG Update (10 minutes) – Ted Hardie
Question and answer session (10 minutes) – All
Evolution of the multistakeholder model (10 minutes) – Kaveh Ranjbar
Question and answer session (5 minutes) – All
Wrap-Up (5 minutes) – Kaveh Ranjbar

Carlos Reyes

Director, Strategic Policy Planning