[RSS GWG] NewOrg Document Review Sessions

Carlos Reyes carlos.reyes at icann.org
Tue Apr 13 18:20:54 UTC 2021

Hello, all.

Per the Doodle poll results, I organized two sessions to review the NewOrg document.

Wednesday, 14 April 2021 at 21:00 UTC
Monday, 19 April 2021 at 21:00 UTC

I included everyone who responded to the Doodle poll in the calendar invitation or volunteered during the last teleconference. Please let me know if you did not respond to the Doodle poll and would like to participate. I will send you the details.

As a reminder, there is an action item on the RSS GWG to review the NewOrg document and consider if there is too much “how” and not enough “what” or “why”, the role of RSSAC, and RSO review panels section. The NewOrg document is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RF_NB0w6Cmv85IYFHESoOeGDkIEwiq5Hn6SDr7WvRrU/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you.

Best,
Carlos

Carlos Reyes