[RSS GWG] Proposed agenda for teleconference #32

杨涵喻 yanghanyu at caict.ac.cn
Thu Jun 17 19:36:59 UTC 2021

Dear Carlos
I am apologize for the absent of the meeting today.

Best Regards
hanyu

发件人:"Carlos Reyes via RSSGWG" <rssgwg at icann.org>
发送日期:2021-06-17 02:41:18
收件人:"Ted Hardie via RSSGWG" <rssgwg at icann.org>
抄送人:
主 题:[RSS GWG] Proposed agenda for teleconference #32

Hello, RSS GWG.

Below is the proposed agenda for the RSS GWG teleconference #32 on Thursday, 17 June 2021 at 22:00 UTC.

As a reminder, the RSOs have been invited to participate.

Please send your apologies to me if you will be absent. This will help track quorum. Thank you.

Best,
Carlos

RSS GWG Teleconference #32

Thursday, 17 June 2021 | 22:00 UTC

Proposed Agenda

Call to order and agenda review (Ted Hardie)
Attendance and administration
Review draft minutes of teleconference #31 (Carlos Reyes)
Overview of current RSS GWG Proposal (Ted Hardie)
Overview of current RSO feedback (Hiro Hotta, Lars-Johan Liman, and Brad Verd)
Discussion of next steps (All)
Any other business (Ted Hardie)
Next teleconference: Thursday, 1 July 2021, 22:00 UTC
Adjournment (Ted Hardie)

Carlos Reyes

Director, Strategic Policy Planning

杨涵喻