[RSS GWG] Proposed agenda for teleconference #26

Carlos Reyes carlos.reyes at icann.org
Tue Mar 9 12:13:32 UTC 2021

Hello, RSS GWG.

Below is the proposed agenda for RSS GWG teleconference #26 on Thursday, 11 March 2021 at 22:00 UTC.

As a reminder, please send your apologies to me if you will be absent. This will help me track quorum. Thank you.

Best,
Carlos

RSS GWG Teleconference #26

Thursday, 11 March 2020 | 22:00 UTC

Proposed Agenda

  1.  Call to Order and Agenda Review (Ted Hardie)
  2.  Attendance and Administration
     *   Approve draft minutes of teleconference #25<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yXo4d8tw0NYdafnFo7DG9kWquxhil4DGgv74wUCwYAE/edit?usp=sharing> (Carlos Reyes)
     *   Review nomination and election process/timeline for RSS GWG chair role<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sHLp3qQiV0oeLb5dG4E29Ml2pXrfcdpsAu3F0cfP0qE/edit?usp=sharing> (Carlos Reyes)
     *   Update on intermediary (Ted Hardie)
  3.  Review NewOrg document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RF_NB0w6Cmv85IYFHESoOeGDkIEwiq5Hn6SDr7WvRrU/edit?usp=sharing> (Duane Wessels)
     *   Discuss Public Root Services relationships (Suzanne Woolf)
     *   Discuss Designation and Removal Function (Ted Hardie)
  4.  Any Other Business (Ted Hardie)
     *   Next teleconference: Thursday, 25 March 2021, 22:00 UTC
  5.  Adjournment (Ted Hardie)

Carlos Reyes
Director, Strategic Policy Planning