[RSS GWG] Zoom webinar format

Carlos Reyes carlos.reyes at icann.org
Wed Apr 6 20:41:07 UTC 2022

Hello, all.

At Ted’s suggestion, the RSS GWG teleconference tomorrow will take place in a Zoom webinar room.

I converted the existing Zoom meeting room to a Zoom webinar room, and the existing link in your calendars will continue to work. I will promote all GWG members to panelists when they enter the Zoom webinar room.

For security purposes, ICANN org does not publish Zoom links. Please feel free to direct any potential observers from your organizations to me for further details. I also updated the RSS GWG workspace landing page and the teleconferences and work sessions page to feature this message:

“RSS GWG teleconferences and work sessions are open to observers. To observe an RSS GWG teleconference or work session, please contact carlos.reyes at icann.org<mailto:carlos.reyes at icann.org> for remote participation information.”

Thank you,
Carlos

Carlos Reyes
Director, Policy and Strategy