[RSS GWG] A little about me

Ted Hardie ted.ietf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 07:23:21 UTC 2022

Hi Luis,

I had a similar question.  The way the work plan is currently written, the
RSS GWG reaches out to other bodies to review its proposal in November of
2022; RSSAC is one of those bodies  ("The GWG shall develop a final model
(“GWG Model”) of cooperation and governance for the RSS and present its
deliverable to the RSSAC, ICANN Board, ICANN community, IETF/IAB, and
RSOs").  I think that means that the Chair of the GWG would be transmitting
the plan to the Chair of RSSAC and reviewing it with that body.

That's certainly not a conflict of interest in the fiduciary sense, but I'm
not sure that our procedures anticipated the same person wearing both hats.

regards,

Ted