[RSS GWG] Short term work plan for the GWG

Verd, Brad bverd at verisign.com
Fri Apr 29 16:34:34 UTC 2022

Ted,

I apologize if my message wasn’t clear.  I am inviting Robert to facilitate the group in going through RSSAC058.  In the proposed schedule I see that as at least two meetings and possibly into a third and the depends on the amount of engagement from the group.

I hope that answers your question.

Cheers,
Brad