[RSS GWG] GWG sessions during ICANN74

Verd, Brad bverd at verisign.com
Wed Jun 15 13:21:42 UTC 2022

Colleagues,

I hope everyone that is coming to the Hague has made it here safely and is having a productive time.   For those of you that were unable to attend we look forward to seeing you in the Zoom room.

Because of the travel challenges some members were unable to make it but as it turns out there are other representatives from their organization that are present here in the Hague.  In an effort to be fully transparent and encourage as much engagement as possible I wanted to let everyone know that there is a slight change in participation of the membership here at the Hague on Thursday.

ICANN (RSO) – Ash will not be present and in his stead will be Terry Manderson
ISC (RSO) – Fred will not be present and in his stead will be Jeff Osborn

In addition since we just completed the review of RSSAC058 and it is our intent to apply these principles in our discussions I have asked Robert Carolina who guided us through RSSAC058 to help and be available for engagement.

Cheers,
Brad