[RSS GWG] Follow up to the proposed Candidate Principle Discussion Matrix discussion

Verd, Brad bverd at verisign.com
Tue Nov 29 14:42:01 UTC 2022

Colleagues,

I hope this finds everyone doing well and gearing up for a productive workshop next week.

In addition, I hope that you have had a chance to review the Candidate Principle Discussion Matrix ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GarDJQBdzhpFeCe467Eo61PpXjFC2DKxbOo6oPwUY60/edit ) more closely now. Since this is the discussion map for our time in Washington I wanted to encourage each of you to consider what you believe are the most pressing issues to get right.  Then see if the points you identified fits naturally within one of the many sub-principles already listed in the matrix. Should you identify a candidate principle that you cannot find a home for in the matrix, please let me know.  I will do my best to try to suggest a place in the existing list where the discussion can emerge naturally.

Lastly, as requested by the group Carlos and I will be doing a “check-in” with the group tomorrow, the day before our scheduled meeting this week.  The general consensus of the group during the last meeting was to have a check-in and see if there was a need discuss the approach put forward for our Washington, DC workshop and based on that check-in, via email, we would make a decision as to have the meeting this week or allow everyone the additional time to prepare for our face-to-face next week.  Please look for that in your inbox tomorrow.

Cheers,
Brad