[RSS GWG] Our scheduled meeting this week for 11/16 - Canceled

Verd, Brad bverd at verisign.com
Tue Nov 14 14:14:49 UTC 2023

Colleagues,

I have a personal conflict this week that I am unable to rescheduled.  That in addition to several apologies, I think it is best to cancel our regularly scheduled meeting on 11/16 and pick things back up on 11/30.

Now, in lieu of our regularly scheduled meeting,  I would encourage all of you to review the RSS Governance Principles document [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HwQ3NvHqESO7mUr6EOeMTyhraOBazptXpVwLbT-git0/edit] that you all have and continue to add any “Implementation notes” that you see fit.

Cheers,

Brad