[RSS GWG] Proposed agenda for GWG teleconference 68 (PLEASE Respond)

Verd, Brad bverd at verisign.com
Tue Feb 6 18:14:31 UTC 2024

Fellow GWG members,

It has been brought to my attention that our meeting on Thursday conflicts with the DNS-OARC schedule and as you might have guessed several of our members are attending DNS-OARC.

The question I have for the group… “Is it easier to postpone the meeting this Thursday to avoid the scheduling conflict and subsequent lack of attendance or should we continue without those affected members?”

I am looking for what the group would generally like to do.  Please respond.

Cheers,

Brad