[Rt4-whois] Rescheduling Wed 20 Oct Call ---> NOW 13.00 UTC

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Tue Oct 19 09:42:57 UTC 2010

Dear Review Team Members,

The Review Team's first conference call - initially scheduled for 14.00 UTC - will commence at 13.00 UTC.
Please check your local time at: http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=20&month=10&year=2010&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Due to an unexpected change of plans, one of our Selectors is unable to join the call at 14.00 UTC. As Selectors will be chairing the first part of the meeting, their presence is essential.

We apologize for any inconvenience this rescheduling may cause and thank you in advance for your understanding.

Rest assured that the meeting invitation will be updated for your convenience.

Thank you,

Very best regards

Alice
Alice E. Jansen
--------------------------
ICANN
Assistant, Organizational & Affirmation Reviews
alice.jansen at icann.org<mailto:alice.jansen at icann.org>
Direct Dial: +32.2.234.78.64
Mobile: +32.4.73.31.76.56
Office Fax: +32.2.234.78.48