[Rt4-whois] Who is planning on being in Cartagena? Alternative suggestion.

Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Wed Nov 3 11:31:44 UTC 2010

Hi Kathy, Team,

While it is maybe a bit "spammy" to reply to the list, I think it is
helpful for everyone to see the responses and maybe spot a trend. So
here you go...

I plan to be in Cratgagena "anyway", to show my ASO-hat and (tbc tomorrow)
my NomCom2011-hat.

Thus I personally would like to see an RT4-whois get-together happen at
ICANN, Colombia, not just because I am going to be there anyway, but also
because we should grab the earliest opportunity to meet face-to-face.

Btw, just as an fyi, I am pretty much booked for January already for the
2nd half of week 2, most of week 4 and all of week 5.

May I suggest that we start a doodle for January right now, even if it
is just for a tentative activity, to get a feeling for the opportunities
(and maybe block some dates in our schedules for the moment)?

All the best,
Wilfried.