[Rt4-whois] Support staff, adjuncts, etc.

Kathy Kleiman kKleiman at pir.org
Thu Nov 4 19:46:47 UTC 2010

James,

I think this issue of alternates/support staff is a very interesting one, and I appreciate your raising it. You are the only one of us who has now been on two review teams… a special standing.  I recommend we consider it as part of our January meeting discussion.  Do others agree?

Best,

Kathy Kleiman

Director of Policy

.ORG The Public Interest Registry

Direct: +1 703 889-5756  Mobile: +1 703 371-6846

Visit us online!

Check out events & blogs at .ORG Buzz! <http://www.pir.org/orgbuzz>

Find us on Facebook | dotorg <http://www.facebook.com/pages/dotorg/203294399456?v=wall>

See the .ORG Buzz! Photo Gallery on Flickr <http://flickr.com/orgbuzz>

See our video library on YouTube <http://youtube.com/orgbuzz>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

Proprietary and confidential to .ORG, The Public Interest Registry.  If received in error, please inform sender and then delete.