[Rt4-whois] Voting Agreement Wiki Page

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Wed Nov 10 22:18:05 UTC 2010

I've found the first (minor) issue with the Wiki system. It looks like page titles need to remain constant or links will break. I changed Voting Agreement to Meetings and Voting<https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreview/Meetings+and+Voting> causing the link below to break.

I also made changes to the page to reflect what I thought we agreed to. I added notice periods for meetings, 7 days for telephonic & 45 for f2f. These notices could be overridden by unanimous consent (all agree to waive the notice period).

It's entirely possible (more than likely?) that I got our agreements wrong. Feel free to edit and use the wiki as it's intended.