[Rt4-whois] next Conference Call - Doodle poll

Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Thu Nov 11 21:33:30 UTC 2010

Smith, Bill wrote:
[...]
> Can we agree to the nothing earlier than 06:00 or later than 23:00 for
> all of us? If not, why not?

I *do* know that we have some members from across Europe, so please read
with a grain of salt applied. :-)

Personally, *I* am fine with calls extending into midnight or even
till 01:00 or 02:00 local time, rather than commencing at 06:00 in
the morning, local time.

Some of us may understand the word "Morgen Grauen".
I do know, I am a late evening / late night person ;-)

You may want do press "delete" right now....

Wilfried.