[Rt4-whois] Calendar on wiki

Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Thu Nov 11 21:42:31 UTC 2010

Smith, Bill wrote:

[...]
> I won't be offended if we decide to eliminate the calendar but did think
> it might be helpful for us. (I have set the calendar up so that all RT
> members can make changes; but to do so requires that everyone has a Google
> account. That may not be something we individually or collectively want.)

Well, as long as I can use a pseudonymous identity - fine with me :-)

Does anyone have any experience with signing up with Google, without
disclosing his/her real identity and still being able to access the
services, eg the calendar on the ICANN Wiki?

On a more general note, I am (reasonably) fine with Google stuff, but I
won't sign up with things like FB, LinkedIn, Xing or similar....

> Bill Smith
>
> [cid:image001.jpg at 01CB8195.BF3C2050]
> The safer, easier way to pay online
>
> 2211 North First Street, San Jose, CA 95131
> Direct  408 967 2380  | Cell  925 577 0606
> Skype  wc.smith

Wilfried