[Rt4-whois] : Request for ICANN WHOIS resources

Olivier ITEANU oiteanu at iteanu.com
Fri Nov 26 10:45:58 UTC 2010

From:           	Olivier ITEANU <oiteanu at iteanu.com>
To:             	denise.michel at icann.org
Subject:        	Re: [Rt4-whois] Request for ICANN WHOIS resources
Date sent:      	Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:43:37 +0100

Denise Thank you, that's very clear.
It means that we should look at both contracts.
Olivier

On 24 Nov 2010 at 10:11, Denise Michel wrote:

Hello, Olivier.

Good question. The ICANN Board approved the revisions to the RAA in
21 May 2009. The revised (or "new form") RAA applies to all new
registrars, registrars that renew after 21 May 2009, and all
registrars that voluntarily adopt the new contract prior to their
renewal date.

I'll get the latest #s on adoption for the Team (or perhaps Liz
Gasster has the latest to share?).

Regards,
Denise
Denise Michel