[Rt4-whois] Error w/Calendar - best dates

Kathy Kleiman kKleiman at pir.org
Tue Dec 7 05:10:39 UTC 2010

Tx for checking this, Bill -- the dates of our  meeting  in London are:
- Wednesday, January 19th (full day starting at 9:30am with an RT dinner
that night), and
- Thursday, January 20th (until 2pm).
(for all who arrive early enough on Tuesday night, we'll arrange evening
drinks in the hotel or nearby). ICANN has arranged a block of rooms for
all of us, but I don't have the name of the hotel.

Olof or Alice will be joining us - and hopefully Denise or Liz.

Best,
Kathy