[Rt4-whois] Good meeting yesterday

Kathy Kleiman kKleiman at pir.org
Tue Dec 7 05:16:42 UTC 2010

Dear Lynn,

I agree that London will be a special opportunity to meet F2F and move much quickly. I am looking for to it!

I also think we laid some nice groundwork for it at our meeting – and served the important purpose of showing the community here what we are doing. We had people sitting in the room and listening, some for the whole of the 2 hours. They included ICANN Compliance Staff (senior staff), as well as technical people with Afilias and the Anti-Phishing Working Group, someone from Nominet, as well as others I did not recognize.

I have been approached by at least one person, a registrar I think, with complements on the meeting.

Hopefully,  a well laid foundation will serve us well…. (?)

Best,

Kathy