[Rt4-whois] Meeting with Whois Review Team and Rod Beckstrom and Larry Strickling

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Wed Dec 8 20:34:43 UTC 2010

Denise,

On the original note, I copied Kathy Kleinman, James Bladel, and Willfried Woeber. They are the RT members that were present in Cartagena when we informally discussed attempting to meet with Rod and Larry. I understand that Mikhail Yakushev (copied) has also managed to escape Europe and is now in Cartagena.

It is my understanding that Wilfried intends to participate.

Bill

(Mikhail, if you are available at 6pm you are more than welcome - and apologies for not including you earlier.)