[Rt4-whois] London Agenda and Hotels

Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Thu Dec 9 19:43:14 UTC 2010

Emily Taylor wrote:

> Dear all
[...]
> I'm also looking at the agenda over the next day or two, and hear
> what the US contingent say about planning for 2 full days.
>
> Before Kathy and I take this on board - are there any comments in favour
> of the original plan, ie stopping around 1400 or 1500 to allow those
> with flights home to catch them.

I'd be fine to continue the meeting throughout the afternoon of day 2,
still with a view to catch the last plane back home (to be identified).

> My usual experience of the last afternoon of meetings of this kind is
> that the group dwindles in size as people catch their planes.

True. Well, I'd also be OK with spending another night in London in
order "to deal with that danger", if this is useful. The meeting that
was foreseen for me to attend on Friday was moved to one week later,
meanwhile.

> Any comments?

Thanks,
Wilfried