[Rt4-whois] Scope of Work - Wiki updated for Cartagena work

Kathy Kleiman kKleiman at pir.org
Thu Dec 16 20:04:23 UTC 2010

Dear All,

Tx again to all who participated in our informal Cartagena meeting --
local and remote participation was much appreciated!

I circulated notes from our productive brainstorming session.  Today I
merged those Cartagena notes into our Wiki
Scope of Work document.  The Scope  of Work can be found under "Work in
Progress," "Scope of Whois Review Team" at
https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreview/Scope+of+Whois+Review+Te
am).   (If you would like to edit and need the Wiki password, please let
me know.)

Looking forward to our London meeting!

Happy Holidays,

Kathy Kleiman

Director of Policy

.ORG, The Public Interest Registry

Direct: +1 703-889-5756 | Mobile:+1 703-371-6846|  www.pir.org
<http://www.pir.org>  |

Find us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pir.org>   |  .ORG Blog
<http://www.pir.org/orgbuzz>  | Flickr <http://flickr.com/orgbuzz>  |
YouTube <http://youtube.com/orgbuzz>  | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/ORGBuzz>  |

Confidentiality Note:  Proprietary and confidential to .ORG, The Public
Interest Registry.  If received in error, please inform sender and then
delete.