[Rt4-whois] Scope of Work - Wiki updated for Cartagena work

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Thu Dec 23 10:19:20 UTC 2010

Hi Kathy

Thanks for doing this.  I like the way that Scope of Work is evolving.  I've made one minor tweak to reflect the fact that we will reviewing "implementation" as well as policy (it's a consequential change to map through this development in the document).

I encourage everyone else to take a look at the Scope, so that we can come to our next call - or, more likely, the London meeting - with a mature document that we can sign off fairly briskly.

Best wishes for the Holiday Season and New Year.

Emily

On 16 Dec 2010, at 20:04, Kathy Kleiman wrote:

> Dear All,
> Tx again to all who participated in our informal Cartagena meeting -- local and remote participation was much appreciated!
>
> I circulated notes from our productive brainstorming session.  Today I merged those Cartagena notes into our Wiki
> Scope of Work document.  The Scope  of Work can be found under “Work in Progress,” “Scope of Whois Review Team” at https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreview/Scope+of+Whois+Review+Team).   (If you would like to edit and need the Wiki password, please let me know.)
>
> Looking forward to our London meeting!
> Happy Holidays,
>
> Kathy Kleiman
> Director of Policy
> .ORG, The Public Interest Registry
> Direct: +1 703-889-5756 | Mobile:+1 703-371-6846|  www.pir.org |
>
> Find us on Facebook  |  .ORG Blog | Flickr | YouTube | Twitter |
>
> Confidentiality Note:  Proprietary and confidential to .ORG, The Public Interest Registry.  If received in error, please inform sender and then delete.

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk