[Rt4-whois] Summary of decisions to date

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 15:15:28 UTC 2011

Hi everyone

For the purposes of transparency to the community, and to assist team members in keeping track of what we have decided, I asked Alice to compile a list of Key Decisions, which I've put up on the Wiki. https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreview/Summary+of+key+decisions+to+date Some of the links to other documents are broken right now - can someone take a look at them.

Alice noted that our adopted rules about expectations of the Chair and Vice Chair were due to be put up, but this doesn't seem to have been done.  Again, can I ask for a volunteer to look into this.

Please note that in our first call, we agreed a deadline to finish the report by 30 November 2011.

In the informal meeting at Cartagena, it was also agreed that "Efforts should be made on the list to advance the scope of work draft https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreview/Scope+of+Whois+Review+Team into a tangible proposal ready for consideration at the first face-to-face meeting in London."

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk