[Rt4-whois] London Meeting -- call with Mr. Strickling

Kathy Kleiman kKleiman at pir.org
Wed Jan 5 21:55:15 UTC 2011

Hi Denise,
We (Emily and I) were contacted by Fiona Alexander of NTIA who was
following up on our original request for Mr. Strickling's time. Given
how busy schedules are, we took the time we could -- 9:30-10:30am
Eastern, 2:30-3:30pm GMT, on our first day in London.  It is nice to
have this time, and good to know we can ask our questions to Mr.
Strickling.

All - he would like a sense of the questions ahead of time -- I would be
happy to be the collector -- feel free to send to me and I'll compile
and pass on.

We would, of course, welcome the opportunity to talk further with Rod!

Best,
Kathy