[Rt4-whois] London Meeting -- staff attendance andconference call with Strickling and Beckstrom

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Wed Jan 5 22:12:10 UTC 2011

Kathy,

I suggest that we can test for agreement via email, phone, or in-person. If a proposal won't be available until London, there's no need to consider sending earlier.

My point is that getting *something* out sooner, rather than later is desirable so that we may begin to consider this as a group.

Re a conference call proposal, I believe one was made some time ago to schedule calls on a set day/time at least every fortnight (with the option to hold additional calls on the "off" weeks). We had found a day/time that seemed to work for all or most people and I hope we can continue with that "plan".

Regards,

Bill