[Rt4-whois] Can everyone volunteer?

Kathy Kleiman kKleiman at pir.org
Thu Jan 6 21:53:05 UTC 2011

Great Kim, you and Sharon would be great team to rough out an outline of
law enforcement definitions, and what "serving legitimate law
enforcement" interests might mean.  Tx you!

I think Sharon may be out of town, so her response may be coming in a
bit... great tx to all Sharon has done in setting upour meeting!

More volunteers?  Lots of great issues yet to define!

Best,

Kathy