[Rt4-whois] Summary of decisions to date

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Thu Jan 6 21:54:30 UTC 2011

Attached please find a set of guidelines that Susan Kawaguchi sent to the list on 5 Nov 2010. It contains a description of chair responsibilities and a number of other items that we have discussed at various times. Would the group like me to put this in Wiki Format and find an appropriate spot for it?

I have looked at it in any detail but believe it is the document Emily was referencing. If so, putting it on the Wiki would fix the remaining broken link.

I'd also be willing to edit this document or break it into several documents if that makes sense.