[Rt4-whois] Can everyone volunteer?

Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Fri Jan 7 08:44:31 UTC 2011

Dear Kathy, Team,

I guess I should raise my hand for I.A. immediately.

I may also be able to come up with ideas and questions regarding
the definition or categorisation of Law Enforcement, I.B.

Also, II.B. seems appropriate.

Apologies for the late reply, Xmess caused some delay on my end ;-)

All the best for 2011
(or whatever your number currently is or soon will be :-) )
Wilfried.