[Rt4-whois] Travel support and expense reimbursement

Olof Nordling olof.nordling at icann.org
Fri Jan 7 09:47:57 UTC 2011

Bill, James and all,
For those preferring to submit expense reports and reimbursement details by anything else than email,
here is the POSTAL ADDRESS:

ICANN
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey, CA 90292-6601
USA

and the FAX:

+1 310 823 8649

Just please send all documents together to facilitate matters (not easy to match documents from different streams). Put either “Accounts Payable” or “Constituency Travel” as attention.
Very best regards
Olof