[Rt4-whois] Volunteers still needed!

Kathy Kleiman kKleiman at pir.org
Fri Jan 7 15:22:21 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Great thanks to all who has signed up for one (and two topics!).  But
don't worry if you have not signed up yet, there are plenty of open
slots.  We still need your ideas, input and guidance!

Please let us know your choices  - and please let me know if I have
missed any email and areas you selected.

Best and many thanks,

Kathy and Emily

Please take a look at whatever background materials you deem
appropriate, and prepare a draft to share with the list.  Nothing fancy
needed:  paragraphs, bullet points, rough ideas.  Whatever you provide
will give us something to work from - a rough draft.

Here's the list of subjects, and current volunteers.  If everyone could
take at least one topic we will be well prepared for this meeting!

I. Definitions - a working set of definitions, background, scope (see
initial ideas in Agenda):

              A. Producers of Whois Data:  James, Susan, Wilfried
(Volunteer(s))

                         B. Law Enforcement:  Kim and Sharon
(Volunteer(s))

                         C. Consumers and Consumer Trust _____________
(Volunteer(s))

                         D. Applicable laws:  Kim (Volunteer(s))

II. Questions - for Speakers (to help them organize their presentations
to our needs):

                         A. Questions for ICANN Staff on Compliance:
James and Susan (additional volunteer?)

                         B. Questions for ICANN Staff on Whois Policy &
History: Wilfried (Volunteer(s))

                         C. Questions for SOCA Speaker: _____________
(Volunteer(s))

                    D. Questions for Article 29 Speaker (still
"invited," but not yet RSVPed) ___________ (Volunteer(s))

                         E. Questions for Department of
Commerce/Lawrence Strickling: _____________ (Volunteer(s))

III. Schedule of Upcoming Meetings

Volunteers: Kathy, Emily, Bill (Bill, hope you don't mind my
volunteering you).

IV. Outreach & Action  Plan:

Volunteers: Emily, Kathy, _____________ (Volunteer(s))

Kathy Kleiman

Director of Policy

.ORG, The Public Interest Registry

Direct: +1 703-889-5756 | Mobile:+1 703-371-6846|  www.pir.org
<http://www.pir.org>  |

Find us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pir.org>   |  .ORG Blog
<http://www.pir.org/orgbuzz>  | Flickr <http://flickr.com/orgbuzz>  |
YouTube <http://youtube.com/orgbuzz>  | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/ORGBuzz>  |

Confidentiality Note:  Proprietary and confidential to .ORG, The Public
Interest Registry.  If received in error, please inform sender and then
delete.