[Rt4-whois] Updated London Preparation list

Kathy Kleiman kKleiman at pir.org
Mon Jan 10 14:17:59 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Tx for the additional volunteers (and notes from volunteers I missed)
yesterday.  Below please find the current version of our London
Preparation List - tx so much for all you are doing!  Drafts by late
tomorrow for circulation?  Any other volunteers?

All the best,

Kathy

Review Team Preparation for London Meeting

Deadline 1/11 (or latest 1/12)

Please take a look at whatever background materials you deem
appropriate, and prepare a draft to share with the list.  Nothing fancy
needed:  paragraphs, bullet points, rough ideas.  Whatever you provide
will give us something to work from - a rough draft.

Here's the list of subjects, and current volunteers.  If everyone could
take at least one topic we will be well prepared for this meeting!

I. Definitions - a working set of definitions, background, scope (see
initial ideas in Agenda):

              A. Producers of Whois Data:  James, Susan, Wilfried
(Volunteer(s))

                         B. Law Enforcement:  Kim, Sharon and Wilfried
(Volunteer(s))

                         C. Consumers and Consumer Trust Sarmad
(Volunteer(s))

                         D. Applicable laws:  Kim and Omar
(Volunteer(s))

II. Questions - for Speakers (to help them organize their presentations
to our needs):

                         A. Questions for ICANN Staff on Compliance:
James and Susan (additional volunteer?)

                         B. Questions for ICANN Staff on Whois Policy &
History: Wilfried and Michael (Volunteer(s))

                         C. Questions for SOCA Speaker: Lynn
(Volunteer(s))

                      D. Questions for Article 29 Speaker (still
"invited," but not yet RSVPed) ___________ (Volunteer(s))

                         E. Questions for Department of
Commerce/Lawrence Strickling: _____________ (Volunteer(s))

III. Schedule of Upcoming Meetings

Volunteers: Kathy, Emily, Bill (Bill, hope you don't mind my
volunteering you).

IV. Outreach & Action  Plan:

Volunteers: Emily, Kathy, _____________ (Volunteer(s))

Kathy Kleiman

Director of Policy

.ORG, The Public Interest Registry

Direct: +1 703-889-5756 | Mobile:+1 703-371-6846|  www.pir.org
<http://www.pir.org>  |

Find us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pir.org>   |  .ORG Blog
<http://www.pir.org/orgbuzz>  | Flickr <http://flickr.com/orgbuzz>  |
YouTube <http://youtube.com/orgbuzz>  | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/ORGBuzz>  |

Confidentiality Note:  Proprietary and confidential to .ORG, The Public
Interest Registry.  If received in error, please inform sender and then
delete.