[Rt4-whois] Current Volunteers List - drafts welcome! [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nettlefold, Peter Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au
Wed Jan 12 22:39:05 UTC 2011

Thanks Kathy, and all,

Due to my recent inclusion in the team I seem to have missed the first round of chances to volunteer for this, so apologies for that.

I see that the item 'questions for ICANN staff on compliance' is still open for volunteers, so if James and Susan would like some help with that, I'm happy to assist.  Likewise, I'm happy to assist with any of the other items.

Cheers,

Peter