[Rt4-whois] DRAFT Outreach and Action plans for your comments

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Wed Jan 12 23:00:25 UTC 2011

I've taken another quick look at our timezone dispersion now that Peter has joined the team. I think we run from GMT-8 to GMT+10. I'd appreciate it if team members could send me a note letting me know what your "home" timezone is (see this map<http://www.worldtimezone.com/>). Once I have all the data, I'll suggest meeting times.

Thanks.