[Rt4-whois] Free gifts for London, please!

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 15:00:18 UTC 2011

Hi

This is a call for those members of the team who are employed by organisations that have corporate give-aways.  I'm thinking of the low-value items, like mouse mats, baseball caps, key rings etc, that you get for give-aways at trade shows or similar.  Kathy and I have been thinking of a short (and hopefully painless) icebreaking activity for the London meeting, but we need one gift for each attendee.

If anyone - Kathy, Michael, James, Bill, Susan? - can bring along a handful of items, that would help us out.  We're NOT expecting anyone to spend any of their own money, or go to great efforts.  Please contact me if you have any queries about this.

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk