[Rt4-whois] DRAFT Outreach and Action plans for your comments [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nettlefold, Peter Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au
Fri Jan 14 00:11:45 UTC 2011

Hi Kathy and all,

I've just been working through the outreach and action plan documents, which look very good.

My only comment at this stage relates to the draft scheduling of activities at the general ICANN meetings, and the potential overlap with our other respective roles at those meetings. I expect that many of us will now have dual (or more?) roles within ICANN, and for my part I will need to balance my participation in the review team with my role in the GAC. This will mean that I will make every effort to attend the review team meetings (I see that they're proposed for Sundays), but we may need to consider (if you haven't already) whether sub-groups of the review team could attend the various outreach meetings? Apologies in advance if this is something that has already been discussed, but I just wanted to flag it.

Cheers,

Peter