[Rt4-whois] Current Volunteers List - drafts welcome! [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Fri Jan 14 16:56:39 UTC 2011

Dear Kathy (Team),

Could you clarify for us whether these are to be considered the
questions from the Team for staff response?  You had indicated
previously that the Team would comment on these questions and other
output from the volunteers and then they would be sent to the
speakers. Are these questions a work in progress or final?

Staff will endeavor to incorporate as many questions as possible in
our presentations.  Due to the complexity of some questions, and the
timing, staff will follow-up the London meeting with written, public

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel
ICANN