[Rt4-whois] Discussion paper on "Applicable Law"

Kim G. von Arx kim at vonarx.ca
Sat Jan 15 02:47:34 UTC 2011

All:

Omar and I worked on the attached document.  Unfortunately, both of us are running out of time, but we would like to submit the attached document as a basis for our discussion on "applicable laws" for our London meeting.

Please note that this is a "teaser" and is meant to introduce the topic and put forth a proposed basis from which we can commence our team discussion. It is, in essence, a proposed initial starting point for us to commence our exploration of that topic.

Kim

Happy New Year!  May 2011 bring you joy and happiness.