[Rt4-whois] Discussion paper on consumer trust

Kathy Kleiman kKleiman at pir.org
Mon Jan 17 16:07:40 UTC 2011

Excellent, tx you so much Olivier!

-----Original Message-----
From: rt4-whois-bounces at icann.org [mailto:rt4-whois-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Olivier ITEANU
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 3:22 AM
To: rt4-whois at icann.org
Subject: [Rt4-whois] Discussion paper on consumer trust

Dear all

You will find attached a short discussion paper on consumer trust done by Sarmad and myself.

Due to the lack of time, I produce the last version without asking
Sarmad for his approval.

Sarmad will be free to criticize :-) as each of you.

Hope it's ok and will allow an open debate.

See you in London.

Olivier.

Olivier ITEANU - mailto:oiteanu at iteanu.com
                         I T E A N U
                 Société d'Avocats - Law Firm
         164, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore 75008 PARIS
      Tel. + 33 (0)1 42 56 90 00   Fax + 33 (0)1 42 56 90 02
      e-mail: contact at iteanu.com - www.iteanu.com